Wednesday 19 December 2012

Waves

How is it that the sounds of the ocean crashing the beach can soothe my soul so thoroughly?   I am surrounded by the magnitude and goodness of God.  There are so many wonderful memories we have of Jordan here in Florida: building sand forts, rolling in the surf, jumping waves, flying kites, yelling at the top of our lungs and letting the wind carry away our voices.Had to stop tonight at a pharmacy to buy more Puffs since I've run out of the small stash I brought.  My eyes have felt so puffy at times ...I could do a commercial for tissues with aloe. :-)  Evenings can be more difficult - when the pain and loss threaten to undo me. This evening Kim propped the door open for me so I could be surrounded by the roar of the surf.  How would we ever do this together if we didn't like each other so much?  So grateful for our family of God praying us through.  Sheesh!  I'm tearing up again...